Driver Training Prices & Information
- To obtain a provisional license you will need forms D2 License Application and D4 Medical Examination form. These can be obtained from a Post Office. Medicals will have to be paid for but the license application is free.
- You will then need to take the theory test and hazard perception test. The two parts may be taken at various times but both must be passed to achieve a valid theory pass. If you fail you will only need to retake the part you have failed.
- From the 10th September 2009 (LGV) - New drivers will have to undertake the new CPC as part of their driver training. We can arrange this as part of your training at extra cost. Please note: This test is NOT required if you passed your test (car) before January 1997.
- When you have completed the theory test you can now start you driver training. We can tailor the training to suit your needs, however most of the time we train 5 days duration with the test on the last day.
- We offer very competitive rates which represent good value for money and we try to make our training as fun and enjoyable as possible.
- We are here to help so please feel free to contact us for any information the you require.
|Course||Duration||Cost of course|
|B + E||Hourly||£35 p/hr|
|C + E||5 Days||£850|
|LGV/PCV Test fee (Week Days)||n/a||£115|
|LGV/PCV Test fee (Weekends)||n/a||£141|
|Hazard Perception Test||n/a||£15|
|CPC Case Study||n/a||£30|